Wednesday 13 January 2016

25 FACTS ABOUT ME

AH It's been a while! I'm in a bit of a rush, as I'm leaving for Paynesville in two and a half hours and I have yet to pack - but I wanted to post something before I leave.
I usually love reading other people's tags and facts about them, but I'm not sure if I want them to be a huge part of this blog - I have other things to discuss (aka favourite movies and good books hahah)
Anyway, without further ado, here are 25 random facts about me!
  1. My middle name is Molly
  2. I have two older brothers
  3. I don't eat any animal products!
  4. I love reading - my favourite book is City of Bones
  5. My three favourite movies are Lords of Dogtown, Palo Alto and Brokeback Mountain
  6. I am very introverted - I like spending time alone
  7. I love organisation and stationary, but in reality I'm not very organised
  8. I feel weird wearing big brand names like Nike
  9. I haaaate conflict
  10. I frequently stress about whether I'm wasting my life
  11. My hair is naturally light blonde and I love it
  12. I have a jack russell terrier, her name is Kelly 
  13. 13 is my favourite number
  14. Wrapping presents is my favourite thing about Christmas
  15. I liked school until year 10 and after that I hated it
  16. I was born on the 30th of January
  17. I am very good at under-packing!!
  18. My favourite season is Autumn
  19. I have very weak nails :(
  20. I had braces for two years (from about 12 - 14)
  21. I am so socially awkward it hurts
  22. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life
  23. My favourite holiday is Halloween
  24. I have never been in a relationship
  25. I feel like the more makeup I put on, the weirder I look

And now I'll leave you with this adorable photo of Kelly - aren't her eyes so pretty? Comment a random fact about yourself or something we have in common!! Byee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment