Thursday 29 September 2016

I FORGOT

It's been two days since I made a post on here! I remembered at some points, but figured I'd do it later. I guess it's safe to say that later never came.

On Tuesday, I didn't do much other than go to the city for churros with Anastasia, and it was a lot of fun. After churros, we sat in the library and made a tinder group, and just sort of mucked about a bit.


That's me sitting in a lone chair, for some reason we thought that chair was really funny, all by itself. Eventually she had to leave to go to band practice and I had to go home to make curry. Pretty late that night, I started online shopping for shoes - I think that's the main reason I forgot to make a post.

The next day, yesterday, I was home all day, online shopping - again. It was kind of weird because I'm really not that much of a shopper. I don't often go shopping and buy things if I just don't need them, but I hadn't spent that much money since I got a job and I guess I just wanted to. I have to say though, I'm glad that feeling is gone now. And I have three exciting packages coming in the mail!

Now I have to get ready! Adios, you will see me again tonight. Days 12 & 13 over.

No comments:

Post a Comment