Wednesday 21 September 2016

LOMBARDS



I slept in for so long today, I ended up getting out of bed at about 12, but in my defence, I went to sleep really late last night. Pretty much all I did today was clean, call the hairdresser to make an appointment (and to check whether they use cruelty free products - which they do! YAY) and then go to Lombards with Rachael! Lombards is life I tell you.

At Lombards I got a bag of skulls (it actually came with six but I only put three in the photo), some 'police tape', a black light bulb - which I'm hoping is the sort of black light that makes white stuff glow, and won't just turn everything in my room blue. Either way, it'll be cool though. And a little hanging skeleton which I'll probably keep in my room all year long because it's so cute.

I had a conversation with Marly over Facebook. He's still in Poland and might stay a lot longer than expected if he gets a receptionist job at his hostel. I'm happy that he'll be able to do that and that he's clearly loving it, but I kind of miss him. But go be adventurous and have fun, travel for as long as you can. I wonder what he'll do when he comes back, whenever he does. Or maybe he'll become one of those social media nomads. That's the dream tbh. Although I don't think he's much of a social media person, neither am I.

Time for me to sleep :) Day 6 done!






No comments:

Post a Comment