Saturday 17 September 2016

WATER PHOTOGRAPHY

Today I got out of bed soo late - past 12! The weather was pretty nice though, so I made my breakfast and started eating it out in the sun (until the sun went away and I got cold). Recently I've been eating muesli with dried berries, and adding banana, peanut butter and unsweetened almond milk. It is seriously so good.
Rodney then came home from the supermarket and we went for a drive around our streets so I can get the hang of driving. I definitely need improvement, it's a little embarrassing, but I'll get there.


When we got home I discovered how to use shutter speed on my camera and I was super excited about being able to take photos of water! I tried a few today but what I really want to do is fill up some water balloons and try to get photos of them bursting. I've always loved the idea of doing that, and now I think I can do it! I also want to try throwing water from a bucket, and trying to get a cool snap of it. Images of water, especially ones like that, are just so awesome.



I took a few photos while Rodney was outside gardening, primarily because I wanted to capture him using the hose, but the one photo I took that I didn't mind, I accidentally deleted. Oops. To compensate, I'm including this photo of the tap running in our manky bathtub. There will be more to show in the future, I'm sure.


After I took this, I went to work and made a list of things I want to get done this week. They were fun things like make a really cool cake and go to Camberwell Sunday Market (which I'm now doing tomorrow) because I need some more excitement in my life at the moment. Hopefully that'll help.

On my way back from work, the moon was shining so bright. I just think it's so cool that we can even see the moon from Earth, and to us it just looks like this weird white globe, shining somewhere in the sky. It doesn't even look real. I took this photo of it, which I wouldn't have even thought about putting up here but I showed it to Rodney and he loved it so much.


I guess that's the end of day 2! I'm going to get to sleep early tonight, so I won't be too dead when I have to meet Frankie at 10am tomorrow.

Goodnight xx



No comments:

Post a Comment