Sunday 24 January 2016

LIFE UPDATE!


Rachael walking Louie along the lake across from our air BnB - right before we left!
HI
Okay, so I got back from Paynesville just under a week ago - twas fun but I am glad to be back!
I didn't take many photos there because I didn't bring my DSLR, but I do have a few on my phone (and there are a few on my 'Phhhoto' account: @fishbowl).
We came back on Sunday after a short trip that included lots of dog walking, cave exploring, winery visits and me practically binge reading The Maze Runner series.


























My week since our return has been very busy up until now. The day I got back, I began obsessively watching the new 'Shadowhunters' TV show on Freeform!! I've seen the first episode probably four or five times now?

In a few sentences, my past week has included:

Monday: my friend Madison came over and we basically just made soup and watched Shadowhunters.
Tuesday: I hung out with two other friends, again watching Shadowhunters, and making vegan + gluten free Anzac biscuits.
Wednesday: I had a sleepover with my friend Izzy and we played Animal Crossing and made rice paper rolls for dinner.
Thursday:
I went op shopping with Madison, hoping to find some 90s style clothes.
Friday: I went to another friend's house to play Animal Crossing and plan our joint birthday party, although we didn't end up having much to plan.

(I actually sound like a little kid with all this Animal Crossing... I swear I'll be a legal adult in 7 days.)

The clothes I bought whilst op-shopping included a velvet-looking black hoodie, a black cardigan and an oversized navy blue t-shirt with embroidery on the front.

I just thought I'd show the shirt (the cardigan and hoodie don't need much imagination to picture haha)
I've been a little bit stressed lately because I found out what university I'll be going to, and struggling with the decision to defer or not... so if anyone else is going through/has gone through the same thing, let me know what you did! Although at this point in time, I'm leaning towards a deferral - I don't feel ready for school again, ew.

I've also been feeling really jealous in some of my friendships recently, which isn't that unusual, except for the fact that it's sticking for longer than a minute or two this time. I don't really know the best way to go about this and it's hard to let go of these sorts of feelings but I think the best thing to do is take a step back and let yourself realise that you're not co-dependent on this person, you have a life outside of them and just reacquaint yourself with yourself! Maybe even spend a day with other friends.
I'm just writing this incase anyone reading it can relate, because it's a pretty frustrating feeling that I don't think we have all that much control over.

Anyway, sorry if this post was all over the place, just wanted to update everything! Leave a comment and I'll be happy to talk to you! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment